We had our first competition, even if it was an unofficial one. It was really fun and we learned a lot. One of the main things we learned was that our autonomous strategy would get us disqualified. Because we couldn’t use the driver loads during autonomous, we had to make a new program for our four autonomous preloads. Sadly our way of shooting four balls was not even close to perfect, and our conveyor belt broke twice. Because of that, we changed our conveyor belt design. We noticed that a lot of teams used chain instead of tank tread parts, so we borrowed chain from the Bellarmine teams to try that after the scrimmage. Also, one of the teams blocked us, so we might increase the angle after Dougherty Valley, which would also allow us to get the high goal closer to the net.

Our new intake from after the Bellarmine scrimmage with chain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post: